Back Stretch Strap
- Tired of waking up with a sore back?
- Are you groaning in pain when you bend over to tie your shoes?
- Would you love to be able to do pull-ups at home or on the road?
- Disheartened by thinking there’s nothing you can do without a chiropractor?
- Frustrated that it hurts when you reach to get something off the top shelf of the cupboard?
The Backstretch Strap can help you stretch and strengthen in answer your desires regarding the above questions. It is a unique piece of equipment that allows you to stretch the lower back and shoulders in a manner not possible in any of the other common stretches.
In the backstretch you target the lower latissimus dorsi muscle which is often the causative factor in lower back problems. Understand that this muscle is not affected with other grips as when doing a regular pull-up or chin-up.
You can also develop the strength needed for doing a pull-up. The backstretch pull-up is an especially valuable exercise for learning and strengthening the muscles involved in the pull-up for many high school boys and girls as well as athletes on the collegiate level.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
The Back Stretch Strap was developed by Dr. Yessis for use by athletes with back and/or shoulder problems. More specifically it is used to:
- Stretch and strengthen your lower back in ways not possible with any other stretches or exercise equipment. And it's simple to use: just attach it to an overhead beam or slip it over a door to do the exercises.
- Get a variety of effects from using the three basic grips; neutral, supinated, pronated. It is especially helpful for individuals with back problems who need a good stretch and strength of the lower back muscles.
- Stretch and strengthen many of the shoulder joint muscles and support structures. As a result you can maintain good shoulder joint flexibility and prevent shoulder impingement.
- Develop strength of the arm and shoulder muscles especially when these areas are weak. This is why it is great in rehabilitation .
- Because your feet on the ground you maintain good stability throughout the exercise. Also your legs can give an assist when needed by the arms.
- Relieve pressure on the spinal discs. The exercises can be used throughout the day to help stretch the lower back and shoulders to relieve stress. It can be taken with you wherever you go.
The Back Stretch Strap is an important piece of equipment for people in many different occupations.